Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here it goes: i raced my brother not more than 5 mins ago..he drives a 97 accord coupe w/H22 I/RH/E then theres me I/TP/E...

aight so my bro told me he wanted to go for a ride so i was like ok.but my car was in front of him so i said i would move it...

when i came outside he said lets run jus for fun! i said ok....so we went to this old ass farm road that goes on for like 3 miles..

so we did 2 40 rolls i got him on both
then a 65 he got me(dont no y)
then 3 digs i got him alll 3 times:devil:

so on our way home im driving behind him then a DA teg comes out of nowhere n tries to rip it n blows his head gasket OMG it was funny!

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
I never run into ricers anymore trying to run me...maybe it' because your car gets impounded and you spend a night or two in jail for a cop even suspecting that you were street racing. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
JLude said:
I never run into ricers anymore trying to run me...maybe it' because your car gets impounded and you spend a night or two in jail for a cop even suspecting that you were street racing. :shrug:
sumtimes you gotta show them what's up. they never seem to learn. damn ricers :smilejap:

·
Registered
792 Posts
That's awesome. Two brothers racing each other. I wish my bro was into cars like I am.

I love seeing a ricer on the highway with a beat-up car with cheap mods. They rather drive their car all done up but yet having it run like shit. It's just too funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts