Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i just picked up some accord side skirts from a friend and wanted to know how in the fuck am i going to mount these things? Is there a write up somewhere that i havent looked? or can someone shed some light on this? :???: thanks

they're for a 4 door.. and are a lil bit longer and skinnier than the prelude skirts..
heres pics..

yea some places around here get a lil muddy after it rains..

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
you want to put the prelude sideskirt up next to your accord sideskirt and cut off the front of the accord sideskirt. measure from the back to the front on the prelude ss....from each hole.....and drill holes according to your measurements off of your prelude ss

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front? I already cut off the rear of the side skirt. Should still work right?
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
you cut the flare off? thats the best part/reason ppl put the accord sideskirt on the ludes man

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No no no.. Nevermind I will show pics later. The "flare" is still there. How long do you think the side skirts are? If I cut the flare off, then that would mean that I wouldve cut the skirt completely in half.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
i dunno at all how this work but ive always thought it was dumb... but after you complete it... show me some before and after pics of it cause i wanna see this diff everyone talks about on here

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I kinda did it ghetto and placed the accord skirts directly over the prelude skirts but I modified the accord skirts a lil bit to fit. I will show pics tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
best way is to take your prelude sideskirts off and mod the accord sideskirts to fit in place of your oem prelude sideskirts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks but I already cut up and modified the fuck out of it. And I already have it on my lude. Will show pics tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did. Show me some for the 4th gen.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
here are mine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts