Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright. Let me first start out by saying I dont advise highway racing/speeding because frankly I think it is dumb & dangerous & this is the first time I've raced the 'lude & I've had it for a year this May.

So I get out of work tonight & Im just chillin, drivin slow when this accord (97ish) w/ rims & fart pipe starts stating its presence. I ignore for 2 stop lights then I finally look over and its this chick with a cigarette in her mouth with a smirk on her face.

So we both head on the highway ramp, I get in front of her and I see her behind me weaving like crazy and Im like "oh christ" . This girl is 17 @ most and so I pull to the slow lane to let her know that Im not interested anymore, so she gives me the "ricer flyby" & flicks her cigarette out the window aiming for me so Im like no you didnt bitch.

So I bust down to 4th, then 3rd to catch up, get in front of her (at this point were talking 100+mph) and I romp on the gas (my car shoots out smoke @ 5,000 rpm) just enough to make my point & I get off @ my exit and its over with.

Just thought I'd share, I thought it was kind of funny :devil:

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
people don't realise that road rage is not something the judicial system take lightly. I'm glad I went to defensive driving class and found out all the punishment that goes along with road rage. lol while my friends and I are driving and doing our regular switching 8 lanes and what not I always think about what could happen if a cop decides to be a'hole and give us tickets for road rage? Its not something to play with guys.

To the original poster. Good stuff man.

·
Registered
123 Posts
HondaPowa said:
.., so she gives me the "ricer flyby" & flicks her cigarette out the window aiming for me so Im like no you didnt bitch..
haha..Feisty beeezy!..:hehe: :hehe:

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
haha, nice... girls that smoke and drive like that are no longer attractive, even if they are hot.

It's funny, at one time I owned both an '89 RED B20a5 prelude Si 5 speed AND a 91 BLACK B21 5 sp Si, same as you, lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TopEndLude said:
while my friends and I are driving and doing our regular switching 8 lanes and what not I always think about what could happen if a cop decides to be a'hole and give us tickets for road rage? Its not something to play with guys.
^ Its true & everytime something like that happens you think to yourself "was it really worth it?" & how I'd probably lose my license for wreckless driving/racing/road rage/ who knows what else.

JLude said:
It's funny, at one time I owned both an '89 RED B20a5 prelude Si 5 speed AND a 91 BLACK B21 5 sp Si, same as you, lol.

The red one is actually my buddy's 89 automatic Si. Alot of my friends (mostly females) made fun of us for taking those pics... sighhh.. they just dont understand:tongue:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Good job with the ricer spanking.
Nothing pisses me off more than when someone throws thier cigarette buts out and they hit my car.
I've been known to partake of roadrage, some of which involves a snapple bottle and well......stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts