Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings PreludePower!

My name is Shawn Roskilly aka Rosko, the owner of RoskoRacing. I created RoskoRacing because I have a passion for racing and Honda's and I enjoy making things and wanted to be able to share that with others. I've been a machinist for 11 years now working at 3 different shops along the way which has gained me expierience in almost all aspects of manufacturing. I've been into Honda's ever since I bought my 92 Prelude 8 years ago. I've been racing it ever since then, always tearing down motors, making various parts here and there and trying new things. Its always been a dream of mine to start a business combining the things I love to do and with RoskoRacing I've done just that. I've been in business for two years now with a main focus on the EuroR H22 intake manifold, and I'm hoping that is just the beginning.

Please check out the site and let me know what you think...
www.roskoracing.com

Also feel free to add me on myspace and check out some of the things I've made in the past for customers and friends as well as myself.
www.myspace.com/roskoracingparts

To place an order or for inquires about parts please send an email to [email protected] and I will get back to you asap!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
woot rosko's a sponsor now!

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts
I've had nothing but problems since I bought my rosko Euro R manifold. Despite the flawless machine work and excellent lathe job.

Now my tires seem to wear out quicker, my clutch seems to have lost it's normal life span and I burn fuel like there's no tomorrow. EEK!

If you want to conserve money, stay away from his products, if you don't care about pounding out chaos, be my guest:emthup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts
I've had nothing but problems since I bought my rosko Euro R manifold. Despite the flawless machine work and excellent lathe job.

Now my tires seem to wear out quicker, my clutch seems to have lost it's normal life span and I burn fuel like there's no tomorrow. EEK!

If you want to conserve money, stay away from his products, if you don't care about pounding out chaos, be my guest:emthup:
reading between the lines for win

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys for all the comments! Its nice to hear the feedback and thanks for all the business to those of you who have bought from me in the past!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

Yeah, I've been only getting like 21 mpg ever sence I installed the manifold and throttle body:-(. I'm hoping a tune will take care of that and then some.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Rosko's stuff is a cut above, absolutely.

Hey, would you ever consider making a EGR-friendly Euro-R cover plate Rosko? :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rosko's stuff is a cut above, absolutely.

Hey, would you ever consider making a EGR-friendly Euro-R cover plate Rosko? :)

It IS absolutely EGR friendly! Its hollow on the underside just like the stock version so running an egr setup isnt a problem. It also double as a blockoff when used along with the valve blockoff plate :)

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
After seeing an OE Honda Euro-R EGR cover plate I'm not sure how friendly it would be? I'd be concerned about reasonably equal distribution of exhaust gas.

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
I'll be ordering some block-off plates from you sometime in the near future :emthup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts