Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know when i first bought my 3g i bought it becuase i thought it looked nice and was a rare car. Some people talk shit on our cars but at least our cars are not played out like civics. I get mad beucase lots of people underestemate the 3g lude and say its not strong. I think otherwise. I think our cars are nicer then civics and many other cars as well. I also think our cars are rare. Just wish more people payed more respect. Dont you agree?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
goku said:
You know when i first bought my 3g i bought it becuase i thought it looked nice and was a rare car. Some people talk shit on our cars but at least our cars are not played out like civics. I get mad beucase lots of people underestemate the 3g lude and say its not strong. I think otherwise. I think our cars are nicer then civics and many other cars as well. I also think our cars are rare. Just wish more people payed more respect. Dont you agree?

they are not made better than civics- they are just better than civics!
our cars are very unique and i have owned several cars and i beleive that the 3g lude is the best car you can buy for under 10 grand.
som maythink otherwise but hey.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
3rd gen preludes are awesome i would not trade it for anything except a 4th gen 4ws ... i think that all preludes are nicer than all civics. personally

·
Registered
855 Posts
reasons why 3g's are better than civics-

1: tighter suspension
2: engine responds better to mods
3: torque
4: lower roofline, sleeker body design
5: it's a prelude
and on and on and on ...........................................................

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.