Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya gang, just wanted to post and let you all know im out... i've sold my lude. not too many of you know me very well, but i do want you all to know that i have drawn everything i know about preludes from the massive amounts of information gained through the search function on this site. honestly i could not have made it the first month without you guys... she was in pretty sorry shape at the time, and your collective mind got me through it :)

keep up the good work boys and girls, ESPECIALLY those techie arguments back and forth... you would not believe how much info is derived from that alone!

/sigh anyway, time to run i spose. if i get another prelude (god knows i am going to look), then i will be back!

OH! and just to get it out there, Motoxx and i are square on the cam thing. yes im putting this in the public eye, but that way folks know.

thanks for being the rowdy, uncouth, brainy, incorrigible bunch that you are. see ya.

~steve

edit: P.S. no matter how much they ride ya... NEVER lose the faith.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
heya gang, just wanted to post and let you all know im out... i've sold my lude. not too many of you know me very well, but i do want you all to know that i have drawn everything i know about preludes from the massive amounts of information gained through the search function on this site. honestly i could not have made it the first month without you guys... she was in pretty sorry shape at the time, and your collective mind got me through it :)

keep up the good work boys and girls, ESPECIALLY those techie arguments back and forth... you would not believe how much info is derived from that alone!

/sigh anyway, time to run i spose. if i get another prelude (god knows i am going to look), then i will be back!

OH! and just to get it out there, Motoxx and i are square on the cam thing. yes im putting this in the public eye, but that way folks know.

thanks for being the rowdy, uncouth, brainy, incorrigible bunch that you are. see ya.

~steve

edit: P.S. no matter how much they ride ya... NEVER lose the faith.

damn i don't even know you and i already miss ya....:wzbigcry:

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hope to see you back we need all the luders we can get to help us all out.
Posted via Mobile
whilst i may not always own a lude.. i will always be a luder ;)

i would like to paraphrase a couple of my earlier posts...

two weeks later, and more than a bit of blood and sweat, i took it for a true test drive, and instantly became an addict. i knew then that preludes were not built for drag races... but for TRUE enjoyment of driving. i live on a rather curvy road, that road took on a whole new meaning for me that day.
once you send a 3g into a turn, and feel how the pedal caresses your foot, urging you to push harder as the front end dives low to the inside, the wheel seeming to want to turn itself... its almost like the car is loving it as much as you.
yeah, pretty sure i will be back ;)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
:frown::cries::wzbigcry::banghead:man. only like they said i don teven know you and damn... but like many of us youll get the itch sooner or later and will be feining for another 3gp:driver: lude on brotha! hope to see you back ASAP!

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
op, you should look into being a writer. the way you describe things has a nice flow. good vocabulary and stuff.

sad to see you go, but we'll look for you someday down the road
ahhhh the way they handle just makes me wax poetic ;)

so... hondamonster... when i come back to ludeville... can i have yours? hehe. i just read your build thread, that thing is sick! well done!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Sad day :( Good luck in what ever you drive later down the road. I know that you will be back one day though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts