Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
lol good post. its good to see that everyone respects the prelude.
i really liked this statement so ill quote it

"That generation Prelude was conceived of and built when Honda was at its peak. Its been downhill ever since for the most part. That Prelude and the Integra were the last real Hondas. Simple, reliable, light, sporty, and honest."

·
Registered
7 Posts
lol good post. its good to see that everyone respects the prelude.
i really liked this statement so ill quote it

"That generation Prelude was conceived of and built when Honda was at its peak. Its been downhill ever since for the most part. That Prelude and the Integra were the last real Hondas. Simple, reliable, light, sporty, and honest."
^Agreed. Nice to know someone loves it almost as much as us :tounge:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I get compliments at the school all the time from people you wouldn't expect to compliment a Honda. It's a very respectable car, that's why I like it. It's in its own little world, the world Honda should have embraced instead of kicking to the curb. I don't really associate myself with the civic owners at the school. I always park near Audi's and cars like that, where it belongs. :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
We have Hondas, but we are the muscle honda drivers, we are split between two worlds.

Our 2.2 puts us in another league to the 1.8 and 2.0's

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
We have Hondas, but we are the muscle honda drivers, we are split between two worlds.

Our 2.2 puts us in another league to the 1.8 and 2.0's
You mean the 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 civics, right?

2.0's are the F20C (S2000) and K20 (RSX-S), both of which are more powerful than the H22.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
imagine all them boys in mazda forums get to have the preludes like us, we will have an ARMY of PRELUDE hahahaha

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
damn, i read all 3 pages and with what they say.. non owners respect the lude. ;)

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
lol why would that guy take the miata over the lude? more room... wtf?! haha
I did laugh at that. I've driven a buddy's miata...that trunk was much smaller than the lude's, lol. Plus just put down the rear seatbacks and you have a huge trunk in the lude.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Every time I crack the handle, and open the door, I just have to smile. Even the door handles excellent (hah! get it?!)
I absolutely love this car, and just the thought of driving it is exciting to me, always.
Some people understand, most don't, but this was the car I wanted. I could have afforded a much more expensive car, but nothing is nearly as appealing, whether due to reliability, looks, handling, etc. to me. Gawd I love it.

I like how it scored lower in reviews mostly due to lack of luxuries. Power seats? I'm going to move my seat once, for me only. Nobody else drives the lude :)

Anyways yeah I love my freaking car, I'm gonna go read other people respecting it now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
+1 to Hazmatt

I enjoy my hour and a half drive home on weekends just because its the only time in the week i get to see my lude, the rest of the time it sits in a garage. I almost bought 2 04 cars, but the lude stole my heart the first time i saw it on the side of the road. Gotta love it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts