Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this 2000 Honda prelude base model with my dad back in February as a project because my Subaru Outback was falling apart and I needed something better. Along with having a interest in cars and wanting to learn how to work on them I loved his 3rd gen Honda prelude! The look, the feel and the history got me hooked. And since my dad has owned a lot of preludes in his time it seemed fitting to get one myself! We found one for what we thought was a steal and still haggled the price down from asking price. The guy selling the car gave us everything needed for the swap. So we thought.... turns out it wasn鈥檛. We had a base model prelude. Had we had the sh model we would鈥檝e been fine. That ATTS stuff is garbage lol. But we did research upon research and then....more research lol finally we figured out and learned a lot from the prelude community and have finally finished the swap and got it back on the road. 馃槑 there鈥檚 still a long road to get this car running like a dream but at least we鈥檒l be in a prelude 馃槇 here鈥檚 our journey....

Attachments

Administrator
Are you going to add step by step directions for a conversion writeup or are you simply making a build thread?

Asking so I can move this thread to the appropriate section.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately we didn鈥檛 take any pictures of the swap so this will have to be a build thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts