Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st race was a late 90's t/a vs a turbo beetle.

Well i think the t/a was auto or something, i knew it was a v8. I believed he had 3 people in it so a big weight advantage. Anyways the vw beetle and him take off and they are side by side, well the t/a is out a tad bit bc he started earlier, but it was crazy to see a little beetle hang with a t/a. But take out the 3 people and the race would be different i'm sure.

2nd race was with vipers

We saw 2 vipers screwing with each other racing around, and im guessing their friend in a 2000 z06, he stayed a few cars back but it was crazy hearing those things and seeing them race, even if you couldnt see them for more than 2 seconds.:turn:

Tonight i'll be bringing out my mr2 to see if any of the t/a / camaros want anything again. I did beat a few of them, one v8 5 speed and a few autos, but thats nothing special and thats before my exhaust. I never thought an exhaust could add that much power:shock: boost is instant and a ton more torque.

I want to mess with this GTO again, but damn those things have some power to them. I raced a red auto and lost by about a car, but those things are crazy.

And keep in mind, this is in a town of 14,000 people, not 1 mill.

But i'll post up my kills in here if i do race.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry been busy and just got my mr2 tinted :D :emthup:

This past weekend i raced 4 mustangs total, rannging from an 06 v6, to a fake "cobra" that just has a v8. All of them i beat, only one that put up a fight was a new 05 gt, which should have won but he didnt know how to drive. Of course an occasional v6 camaro and an old turbo 300zx that ive already beaten 4 times but never gives up. More races this weekend and check my mr2 thread in the photo gallery for updated tint pictures

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
valenburg said:
awesome...sounded like a fun weekend.
ya id like to get into more detail but thatd take a long time, and i dont have too much time, i have finals today :eek:mg:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts