Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special
At the time is was a h22a with a built head cammed out with s2 stage 2s full bolt ons on crome pro(p30) sadly with an f22 trans that grinds pretty bad and oh yeah I was running pretty much 3 cylinders all were at 245 with one at 120.
1. 300xz bolt on single turbo from a roll won by almost one and a halt 3rd would pull harrd.From a dig I pulled 2 cars and still pulling.
2.srt4 look stock I had three passengers a few rolls I won from a fender to about a car.
3.ek hatch unknown mods but I know for a fact it was b series 1/4 ek lost by 4 cars +
4.fully gutted ej1 tuned LSv with s300 he pulled hard off the line I chased him down pretty hard lost by half car by the 1/4 any longer I would have flew by him by 2 cars.
5When I was a noob driver had the car like 2 days 08 si full bolt ons with flashpro plus driver mod.I couldn't get a decent run but it was close every run.
6 my h23 prelude stock lost by like 4s to the si from a dead stop held it off till 2th and the si was gone.
7h23 prelude vs gsr I pulled 3 cars from 1s
8. New dodge ram v8 In my f20b eg pulled many cars
there's more but those are a few for you guys.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Last night I took down down a brand new M5, and I gave him 3 cars on me. on my lunch break today I went to Subway and on the way I went head to head with a Enzo and I beat it with out using Vtech the first 3 gears

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless you upload videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhqvJD-J78&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is a video of my hatch back look on my youtube channel for more videos. Since I wrote this I raced a 96 NA 993 carrea 70ish to 145 I won by two cars and raced a 05 1.8turbo bolt ons an reflash beat that on the freeway and raced a gutted eg hatch full bolt ons an chiped jdm zc lol I have that race on my channel Thebb6prelude my f22 trans grinds bad he had me by three cars half the 1/4 mile and I caught up and won by half car.The same hatch I ran from 3rd gear I took it by 20 cars easy my cars is slow for dead stop drag.Yeah I have an f20b motor in my hatch now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts