Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im 2 lazy 2 getin to detall so imma name a few that i have had
Srt turbo i took of on him and he was scared 2 race got it on video its on my myspace [email protected]

sorry 2 say 5gen prelude tryed 2 get him 2 roll with us but he wanted 2 try 2 race me so i walked on him in 5gear

G35 was chillin in 5th on the highway and he steped up so i showed him what a prelude can do never shifted down and walked on him also

some asshole in the pos himi charger str8 off the line destroyed him

and my best kill the 1 i am proud of destroyed a BMW M3 06 highway of corse

o and a friend of mine with his pos 328 bmw walked on him about a half mile

ya 2 lazy 2 getin to detall sorry but im fully built with turbo so just think about it sure u can picture what happens o and i am crazy with no fear i slip in 2 ANY spot and i do me ANY! Green 4gen run up behind me onthe highway if u see me

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just because they drive something different doesn't make you better than them. There will always be something faster. Winning races is fine but don't brag like you've got the fastest lude out there. Have some respect man.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im with Tony, I have a headache.... I wish there was a face with its head exploding cause I would post it right now.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Don't mind speedy people hes cool peoples. just need to know him to understand him if not he comes off as an ass. But i do have to admit his lude is no where near slow. If Tony were in ny it would be a nice run to see but i do think tony would have to step his game up. No disrespect at all just my opinion.

Yo speedy stop being a lazy ass just post the vids on here and let the car speak for itself.

·
Registered
123 Posts
tonybaker12 said:
im 2 lazy 2 read ur righting
& it hurts my head 2 figure out what u r tryn 2 say
got that right!.. +1

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
lowproki said:
He is no were near tonybaker, he would owend by tony man
all depends on them and there rides but if tony is pushing the hp and tq in his sig. like i said it would be a good run to see cause i know speedy personally like many people on the site and have seen his car run. It runs HARD but respect to both of them for having nice ludes. I'm not saying who i think would win or l ose i just would want to see the run.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Shit if your cars put together like your post...i'll own your ass too

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
ok.. i know tony has a rocket of a lude. not dissin' the man or his ride.

but dont some members have boosted H22s' in 3rd gen ludes.
wouldn't these be faster cars ?

·
Registered
568 Posts
No offense to Tony or anything, but it's pretty lame the way some people jump behind him like he's the Prelude champion.

"Oh yeah? Well race "whoever" and you'll get your ass beat!" is a pretty pathetic statement. Build your own car and then take credit, but don't try to sound like a badass by bringing up someone elses car.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
CADster said:
ok.. i know tony has a rocket of a lude. not dissin' the man or his ride.

but dont some members have boosted H22s' in 3rd gen ludes.
wouldn't these be faster cars ?
lately?
no, they don't...
afterburners was it...
there's the blue h22/turbo'd lude, but no times from it...

tony's is well built, makes a documented 350whp and has beaten alot of cars...

it's a benchmark MAINLY b/c it's documented, and no BS.

as for other people, there's not the same backup for the statements...

that's why people flock to tony's.

it's like when you go to the stock specs for a car. they're stock. they're right. end of story.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
flylwsi said:
lately?
no, they don't...
afterburners was it...
there's the blue h22/turbo'd lude, but no times from it...

tony's is well built, makes a documented 350whp and has beaten alot of cars...
i get ya, but you see my point, right ?

a boosted h22 should beat a boosted b20 if its in the same type of car.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'm not knocking Speedy's prelude. (320whp is very respectable).

I just hate leet speak.

Back to business.
I'd love to run him. I'd be interested to see how a heavier car with less horsepower is gonna pull on me.

Just take your car to a track and let us know what your trap speeds are like. If you can't trap higher than 95mph in the 1/8th. Then you can't pull on me.

I made 355whp off the bottle at 18lbs of boost. What kind of numbers do you think i will make "On the bottle" at 25lbs of boost. Probably enough to pull on a heavier 4th gen 320whp prelude.

Anyways... good kills. And don't get mad when i say this... But... learn to type like a high schooler and not a kindergartner.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
tony, w/o the bottle, you'd pull on him ;)

as for the usage of tony's car?
he's got the BEST example of a fast straight-line 3rd gen.
with the b20.

it's not that it wouldn't be faster than an h22'd 3rd gen, or anything with an h22, it's that his car is a shining of example of how to do it right.

and it's documented.
so it's 100% true. and something that can be used to reference.

i see your point, as much as you see mine.

you know the numbers for a fast car, so you use it as your reference point, that's all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow so much hate on this thread. everyone thinks they got fast cars and whatnot but there will always be a car out there that'll rip u guys a new asshole. maybe some of u just haven't experienced that yet.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Yeah, this is what I mentioned earlier in the post. There will always be something faster no matter what.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.