Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so this has been driving me crazy for literally me nths now. I got this 99 SH from a kid who had done a bunch of mods and I've slowly brought it back to life and mostly stock. At least it's now running great. Problem is this: headlights stay ON all the time. High beam switch DOES work. No dash/instrument panel lights, no tail lights. Brake lights DO work. I have checked and changed all the fuses, and checked/changed all the relays. Also, changed the column switch itself. All made no change. The previous owner did install angel eyes which I have disconnected the ballasts, so now they are operating as plain headlights. I also swapped out the passenger side multiplex, but I've yet to change the driver side one. The only 2 things I'm thinking it could be are that drivers multiplex, or a short in the wiring somewhere. I've got the fender off and can see the harness firewall forward looks okay. So......I could use some guidance as to where to go now. I'm about done with these electrical issues, I've had enough and really want to get this thing back on the road, but without headlights/taillights and dash lights....well, they need to be operational. I could REALLY use some wisdom here. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts