Honda Prelude Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
How much for the front lower control arms? Shipped to T7X 3T8

also, I need the base model lower control arms, this is a base model manual correct?

please let me know, I need them for a customer asap!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Clutch fluid reservoir with hose and clutch master cylinder shipped to 77520?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
How much for the front lower control arms? Shipped to T7X 3T8

also, I need the base model lower control arms, this is a base model manual correct?

please let me know, I need them for a customer asap!

I REPEAT THIS EXACT QUESTION!!

I take it you are not interested in parting the car out now? or not interested in doing business? or just not interested in anything.

I don't get it, you say you are selling but then do not reply to parts requests.

Good luck with nonselling!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm too new it won't let me PM.

I have a Base 98 Honda Prelude manual transmission. So I just need the stock ECU or an ecu that will work. Basically I am going to do the immobilizer delete so i'm not worried about the immobilizer working. My current ECU has the numbers 37820-P5M-L03. I've found a few ecu's that all the numbers matched except the last 3 and I haven't had time to figure out if certain ecu's will work or what the last 3 digits mean.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I'm too new it won't let me PM.

I have a Base 98 Honda Prelude manual transmission. So I just need the stock ECU or an ecu that will work. Basically I am going to do the immobilizer delete so i'm not worried about the immobilizer working. My current ECU has the numbers 37820-P5M-L03. I've found a few ecu's that all the numbers matched except the last 3 and I haven't had time to figure out if certain ecu's will work or what the last 3 digits mean.
Unfortunately I don't have any seperate ECUs, all the ones I have are complete with transponder and key.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts