Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale engine harness from 98 base. I will describe this as accurately as possible because as far as I see there's 6 connections missing the plastic sensor connectors. I have the map plastic connector to repair. I believe and it's been a while since I've owned my lude that it's map/tps, knock/IAT, and there's 2 more close to the dizzy connector. Great harness for extra connectors or to repair. These go for big money on ebay I will sell it dirt cheap since it needs repaired. $75 shipped fedex ground, pictures are as follows!

Paypal is [email protected], send me a pm if you make payment as a headsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale engine harness from 98 base. I will describe this as accurately as possible because as far as I see there's 6 connections missing the plastic sensor connectors. I have the map plastic connector to repair. I believe and it's been a while since I've owned my lude that it's map/tps, knock/IAT, and there's 2 more close to the dizzy connector. Great harness for extra connectors or to repair. These go for big money on ebay I will sell it dirt cheap since it needs repaired. $75 shipped fedex ground, pictures are as follows!

Paypal is [email protected], send me a pm if you make payment as a headsup
is the harness still avalable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts