Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is always talkin shit about how fast his pontiac is, so today we put it to the test. we both left work at the same time and on the way home played a little cat and mouse thru traffic. we came to a stop light and i decided to pull along side. we both revd hard and gave each other the look. I saw the other light turn yellow revd to 4000rpm and popped
the clutch on green. I swear i could hear him screaming what the fuck as i came screaming off the line. I owned his ass for the next mile and a half.
he has a 3.8 litre with ram air. my lude is stock.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
thats awesome. they Ga's aren't that quick i used to have an 87. I raced one in my 81 rolla and like a mid 90's and he barely beat me. Good considering i only have 75 HP and 90 lbs of torque TO THE CRANK, lol.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i thought it was pretty fast until.......

he said it had a 3.4litre originally, but his father in helped him put in a bonneville engine. not the supercharged one.

·
Registered
840 Posts
haha...good job dude...that reminds me of my friends old ass grand prix race...what a joke lol...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess iwas braggin alittle too but with an 88 i need to cherish these moments

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
lude&crude88 said:
guess iwas braggin alittle too but with an 88 i need to cherish these moments
Ha. Thats nuthing. I know a guy who has a Prius. He talks about how fast he takes it so since i don't like him anyway (hes an arrogant person), I challenge him and he says no but STILL disses the Lude. He said he'd race me in his Corvette. I told him I'd embarrass him. By this time, people were gathering around so he acts all big and bad (nobody else likes him either, lol) and scoffs at me then chuckles, "I'd smoke your ass!" Then I said, "I'd run your ass into a tree." Then he shut up and walked off. Ironically, he changed shcools less than a week later because I started terrorizing him. Yeah, I know a Corvette would beat me bad but I was just tired of hearing him brag about it so damn much. At least if you're rich and daddy buys you anything you want, you don't have to rub it in other people's faces. Anyway, back on topic, nice kill man. Put that sucka in his place! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he sounds like a prick, my buddy can be a prick too. so i didnt feel bad about it. thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
anyone with a grand am and talks shit needs his ass whooped, i beat gtps all the time but i had h22a with turbo and what not...lol which i will be parting out this week/weekend...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts