Honda Prelude Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Real curious man, how much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? I've noticed with 260whp my car is not braking that well trying to stop from 100+ mph. It's fine, but it's not peace of mind fine.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Brakes look good, but only 1 piece rotors? :(
i knonw. :/ then again not sure itll see track time anytime soon. i think i can source something better when the time comes..

Real curious man, how much did that run you if you don't mind me asking? I've noticed with 260whp my car is not braking that well trying to stop from 100+ mph. It's fine, but it's not peace of mind fine.
these are 4 pot brakes. i think youre better off sourcing something from wilwood or brembo for the price. this kit set me back a bit but ive wanted thes for a good while.

i have some Legend GS calipers if youre intersted. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
**UPDATE**
Car has a jdm h22 with vibrant header. Havent gotten it inspected and road ready yet. slowly turning into a daily and the 92 becoming a Money pit.. lol
https://imgur.com/a/5QtUm

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Update: Took my builds to Instagram. I'd still like to keep this forum trend going hoping to revive it!
Been having egr, O2 sensor CEL. Had a spare intake that I took to the machine shop to get hot tanked to get everything off! Should be picking up later today.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts