Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
found some more goodies to stack in my room :p Ill post pics when they arrive :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Like the parts you have so far!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have wanted that spoiler for a while! How did you get it??
got it off a jdm website where jackpot gets his goodies
In for the win. Just don't take another 3-year hiatus.
hah. the daily will get the attention right now. after i get it running, i think ill go for paint and move on to the real money pit.. haha

until then, ill just stack parts like have been for 3 years..

p.s. it's official, im a wheelaholic.. got some more wheels coming in this week or next hopefully :d

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
p.s. it's official, im a wheelaholic.. got some more wheels coming in this week or next hopefully :d
Worse than this?

Yeah, I know, they're Rotas, but no one else had an affordable 15x8 wheel that would fit the Prelude at the time. I've since upgraded to multiple sets of 17x8.5 & 17x9 Enkeis. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
well, if you include the wheels on my car already, i have 6 sets of wheels. Oem and aftermarket.

2 sets of SSR reverse Mesh
set of RC STARKS
set of Work RZR coming soon
oem saw blades 5gen
oem saw blades 4gen
and a pair of ITR wheels lost the other pair w/ potholes :(

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Lol. well, i still drive my cars on roads so i cant afford to bend a rim on a pothole driving to school or something :d

The RzR's should be coming soon.. shipping on tues :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

finally home :)

i think im gonna swap the 4 lug back on the daily (has 5 lug conversion) so i can whore my wheels at meets :D

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Some one needs to invent a spacer unit that can change form four bolt to five bolt, with jsut slipping it on and off.

if only......

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
got it off ebay. black pearl knob w/ the proper threading. feels a bit big but it's ok. i really like it. a little on the light side but not by much. awesome price too! @28 shipped!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like SSR mesh more but nice looking rims!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts