Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I did some searching and found out that the lip-kit to the 94 mod accord goes on the 90 mod prelude.

Now, since I live in norway I was woundering, when I order shall I order for the american model accord? Due to the fact that the europeean an american model dont look the same. And does anyone know what the kit is called ?

Thanx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi,

you can use the Lips from the Accord Coupe Modell in 1994-1995. The European Bumpers have the same Lips as the US Accord. I just Installed the Kit on my car last week. It looks sweet! Now my car goes to the painter

·
Registered
517 Posts
EDM and USDM are the same but the EDM has a front lip installed from the factory. the 88-89 have a different front and rear than the 90-91 though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ManiacS2000 said:
Hi,

you can use the Lips from the Accord Coupe Modell in 1994-1995. The European Bumpers have the same Lips as the US Accord. I just Installed the Kit on my car last week. It looks sweet! Now my car goes to the painter
Nice:)

If you dont mind me asking, were did you by it,what did you pay,what is it called and can you put out some pictures ?

Thanx again :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
to get that lip you'll have to know someone with a 94-95 accord putting on a body kit, or go to the junkyard. that is the most likely way your going to gte your hands on it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prelude4Life said:
to get that lip you'll have to know someone with a 94-95 accord putting on a body kit, or go to the junkyard. that is the most likely way your going to gte your hands on it
Okay, so it's not a specific styling-kit? It's just the original all around lips for the 94-95 US and European accord ?

·
Registered
209 Posts
the Problem is: The 94-95 Accord Coupe is very rare in Europe. I have payed 100€ for the complete Kit. I Have it from Ebay

·
Registered
573 Posts
ManiacS2000 said:
Hi,

you can use the Lips from the Accord Coupe Modell in 1994-1995. The European Bumpers have the same Lips as the US Accord.
Euro Accord Coupe from 94 doesn't exist. It is US made I've got one (CD7 - daily driver).

·
Registered
209 Posts
i mean the Imported US-Coupe. Only the Sedan was a European Only Accord... and the quality was same shit like an Rover:Oo: .

You can use the Frontlip and the Sideskirts from the Accord Aerodeck too.

·
Registered
840 Posts
everyon's lookin for those freakin lips...NO junkyards here in my area even comes close to having the bumbers...let alone the lips....
im thinkni of just jackings somones lips :grin: ...but no seriously....they are a bitch to find man

·
12,918 Posts
haha i can get a whole lipkit for 90$usd anytime i want.. LOSERS! :D

One question.. why do you always call everything a 90 mod prelude.. 95 mod accord.. wth is mod.

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
I think it means model you big curly haired canadian!:turn: :turn: :turn: I just installed a accord front lip today, pics when my camera is charged!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LudaPower said:
haha i can get a whole lipkit for 90$usd anytime i want.. LOSERS! :D

One question.. why do you always call everything a 90 mod prelude.. 95 mod accord.. wth is mod.
He, sorry about that.. mod means model as written :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
If its easier to get you can also use a 87-89 integra front lip, thats what i have. i tryed the accord lip and i had to cut it in half so i said screw it and got the integra one from the junkyard.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i think the accord lip looks alot better than the integra one, i have the accord skirts on my car and i just painted my jdm front lip white to match and it looks as good as the accord one would. the skirts and stuff are very easy to come by were im from :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
your in europe.... isn't there a prelude lip kit there from the factory??

·
Registered
209 Posts
...yes there is. The 16V Lude has a Front and a rear Lip installed from Factory

·
3rd Gener
452 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts