Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alight, so im drivin to school today, a little late, but what else is new, so im not in a big hurry or anything, and its about 10:00 (should have left an hour and a half ago, but what are you goin to do) so there is no traffic out.
im headin up a big hill on a 2 lane road, doin about 85 in a 70, and i pass a new G6, im not sure what model/motor,and happen to notice its got the dealership plate hangin from the trunk and its on a test drive, and i just cruise by,one hand on the wheel drinkin my coffee,
and i guess the salesman thought he could seal the deal if he could show the customer what the car could do, so after i pass them, they start to come up on me, and i wait till they are right beside me, they keep goin so i floor it.
we stayed neck and neck from about 85-100 (all speeds are km/h) then i pull, slowly at first, then faster and farther, till about 125 and im like 3-4 cars ahead and at that point they throw in the towel,
so thats my story, im suresomeonecan tell me what model G6 it was, im a stock 92si

ps. the entire time they were beside me, i never even looked at them, but sipped my coffee, and i bet that made them a little angry:evil smile: specially since im about half their age

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
^^^
thats a perfect example of a mature "you just got left" action right thurr!

just act casual as your beating them! haha priceless !
But good race! im sure he was embarrased...
And im not sure about those G6's.. I know nothing of them.. i know they're ugly to me...

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
I love the modesty. That pisses them off even more when you act like it's nothing than when you actually brag. Haha, I wonder if they bought the car, or sued the dealership? hehe, nice kill man

·
Registered
123 Posts
ahaha..loved the modesty.. good kill.

·
Registered
848 Posts
How do you sip coffee??? I could never pull that off unless I had a straw to prevent MASSIVE spillage, lol
Good kill.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I am thinking base most likely. PS, they now have a GTP G6. Saw one the other day.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
N/Apower said:
I am thinking base most likely. PS, they now have a GTP G6. Saw one the other day.
No way?! I gotta test drive me one of them. My friend has a GTP Grand Prix and it'll pull pretty good.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
It was a base. Believe it or not the g6 was made to compete with the acura rsx type-s and the tsx but gtp got way more power. So I say its a base.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TopEndLude said:
It was a base. Believe it or not the g6 was made to compete with the acura rsx type-s and the tsx but gtp got way more power. So I say its a base.
i think i have to agree, acorrding to the potiac website theres 4models

4 cylinder -- 167hp, 2.4L
6 cylinder -- 201 hp, 3.5L
GT 6 cylinder -- 201 hp 3.5L (same engide as above, more optins)
GTP 6 cylinder -- 240 hp 3.9l

so i deffinitly have to say it was the 4 cyinder

1 - 11 of 11 Posts