Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have taken almost every part off my Honda Prelude. The exterior is black. I have for sale the following:prices are firm, plus shipping
Driver Fender sold
front bumper 25
rear bumper 25
headlights (projector retrofit, and OEM)
tail lights 30 pair
rear bumper lights 20 pair
sunroof motor 10
doors 30 each
door glass 25
triangle glass (gone)
rear windshield 100
ABS master cylinder 25
Prelude Si aluminum bar rims with old tires 140
A/C lines
and practically a full interior (black) (dash board, steering wheel, air bag, sex blocker, panels, headliner, center console, backseat)
window/door lock switches
trunk liner
lots of extra stuff from under the hood.
full fiberglass skirt kit and spoiler 140 (sold)
trunk lid.
Call or text Dewey (210) two79-0888
Prices will be very fair. Contact me for more information. Other parts are available, Just ask!
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/1708541344.html

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Do you still have the engine wire harness? If so can you cut off the knock sensor

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
do you have the plug that goes into the speed sensor? it comes off the wire harness. no junk yards around me have any preludes its really irritating.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Do you still have the engine wire harness? If so can you cut off the knock sensor
I still havn't checked, but I'm almost sure I have it.
What lip kit is that? any more pics of it?
The kit came with my black car. I have no idea who made it. It is SOLD.
dibs on driver fender, hit me up cost of shipping to 45230 please and thanks!! also price for front and rear lips shipped to same.
Driver fender will be yours Gary. I sold the lip kit locally.
how bout those nice itrs
ITR rims are not for sale. I'm gonna roll with those on my white car.
cupholder? dibs if you have it.
I've got no cup hold. I have the original 92 interior with sex blocker.
do you have the plug that goes into the speed sensor? it comes off the wire harness. no junk yards around me have any preludes its really irritating.
Like I told 90Lude2.0, I'm going to check and see if the clip for the knock sensor is still on my harness. and This may have to turn into a bidding war because I will sell it to the highest offer.

·
Banned
1,118 Posts
dibs on retrofit!! how much you want for it?

edit: i also see the retrofit is not complete, ie needs shroud and backing plates, but anyhow... how much? willing to sell with or without headlight assembly? I'm interested either way. Also, I'll need the wiring and ignitors, ballasts and bulbs. PM me a price with headlights included, and without (if you'd do that). My zip is 94952 if you want to get a ship quote too? also, what type of projectors are they? e46, tsx?

double edit: didn't notice the headlights were a 2-pc. PM me and we'll work it out

also possibly interested in taillights, are they mint? like no scratches, or cracks?

and front bumper ambers, do you have all 4?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Anything on that knock sensor connector?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
70 Posts
get your butt to the shipping office lol! i needs me fender!!!!! lol :wink3:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Is that a WS2 exhaust? If so would you be willing to sell me the rear section, or trade it for my N1?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that a WS2 exhaust? If so would you be willing to sell me the rear section, or trade it for my N1?
It's a Thermal R&D full cat back exhaust. I'm selling it for 150 and I can get pics. It sounds Awesome.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Im lookin for a REALLY quiet exhaust along the lines of the WS2 or RSR

·
Registered
638 Posts
pm me if the exhaust is still forsale, and you wanna get rid of what looks like a rear sway bar. :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts