Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was driving and i see this 2001civic looking really nice ...paint job rims... but only the rear rims so i figure he was lookin for a run...i get next to him to pass him...i was in 4th gear doing 45mph...i hear him go down a gear and gun it before me..so i throw into 3rd and i was on him like 1-2 car lengths behind.....but karma kicked in and the stop light ahead turned red..:devil: ....so i looked at him and he looked back...i reved it to 3k just before it turned green at we were off i pulled like 2- 2 1/2 car lengths ahead we did like 80 then i seened him started gaining on me...then the stop light ahead turned red and he turned..........it sounded like a turbo when he reved it....maybe i was wrong.....but there were 2 guys in the car so maybe i just had weight advantage and he did have aliTTLE boost...but i still got him by 2 lengths so it doesnt matter.....:turn:

·
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
sounds like fun.. good 1

·
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks...it was fun......:-D

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice run...change subjsect real quick...do you play halo 2 live...i ve played someone by the name of hot suace if so thats funny sh!t :headbang:

·
Registered
568 Posts
lude fever said:
nice run...change subjsect real quick...do you play halo 2 live...i ve played someone by the name of hot suace if so thats funny sh!t :headbang:
WTF dude. lol.

Nice runs, but unless you're boosted I doubt the Civic was.

·
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i guess it probaly wasnt boosted....probaly just an CAI...but it wasnt like damn he was revvin the engine for liek 10 minutes...so it was just my hearing...but hey do they have more topend power because around 80ish he was gaining on me....

lude fever said:
nope never played it..i have played UT

·
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
very nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts