Honda Prelude Forum banner

90 si...KILLS CIVIC...

520 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  prelude_h22 
#1 ·
ok so i was driving and i see this 2001civic looking really nice ...paint job rims... but only the rear rims so i figure he was lookin for a run...i get next to him to pass him...i was in 4th gear doing 45mph...i hear him go down a gear and gun it before me..so i throw into 3rd and i was on him like 1-2 car lengths behind.....but karma kicked in and the stop light ahead turned red..:devil: ....so i looked at him and he looked back...i reved it to 3k just before it turned green at we were off i pulled like 2- 2 1/2 car lengths ahead we did like 80 then i seened him started gaining on me...then the stop light ahead turned red and he turned..........it sounded like a turbo when he reved it....maybe i was wrong.....but there were 2 guys in the car so maybe i just had weight advantage and he did have aliTTLE boost...but i still got him by 2 lengths so it doesnt matter.....:turn:

#3 ·
thanks

#6 ·
crabcakesyum said:
LMAO yeah man good kill...
next go get them EVO's lol
i was hoping a mclaren

#8 ·
N/Apower said:
Good kill, just look out for the fast civics. My friend owned one that would run 11's and it looked good. Had decent looking rims and a VERY mild chin spoiler and was bone stock outside other than that.
i've seen some like this^^.. undercover heaters..lol:shock:

#11 ·
N/Apower said:
Good kill, just look out for the fast civics. My friend owned one that would run 11's and it looked good. Had decent looking rims and a VERY mild chin spoiler and was bone stock outside other than that.
That goes for anything that has decent aftermarket support. If it can be modded, there's people out there to do it. My friend had a Jetta, I don't know what he had done but I felt like I was in a rocket in that thing. It looked so stock, it was missing one of the hubcaps.

#12 ·
def a nice kill but was it an si or ex? i owned a 99 si and i thought was pretty quick..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.