Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a jdm b20a with auto trans and i removed the 4ws with the whole subframe and will be sold as one piece the car is fully stripped from the sunroof to the exhaust so dont be scared to ask worst i can say is its gone if anyone wants the shell lmk asap cuz i cant find the title so ima just cut it and scrap it ,i am also willing to ship some parts if its not to far and you make a good enough offer

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Ah too bad was hoping PNW. It's probably not cheap to ship the whole 4ws system over here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@sydewinder the tailights and middle are still good it had the wing but sold already and back bumper is still good

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@andrew how much were you goin to offer cuz i can look it up and if not to much include it in the price

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I have no idea what it is worth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello!
I'm looking for the entire cruise control system (steering wheel, buttons, controller, entire dashboard and instrument wire harness, actuator, vacuum, valve, pedal bracket with wire, etc...)
Ship to France?
thanks!;)

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
For the bumper box try a dealer that has a body shop or try a body shop. I would imagine most places would gladly help you out. Just try to drop by at non peak hours.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I need the SEAT BELT WARNING LIGHT COVER above the rear view mirror and the 4WS EMBLEM ON THE PASS CENTER POST for passenger side center post pm me

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
How much for the Entire Front bumper assembly shipped to 31410 (so the driving/fog lights + bolts/screws)? Also curious what color it is? not that it matters as I'll get it painted eventually...

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Looking for the rear view mirror/seatbelt warning piece that the mirror mounts to (not the cover that everyone else is looking for). Please let me know if you have it, and how much you want for it shipped to zip code 99111.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts