Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah....after getting off work I went to the shell gas station to fill up. If i hadnt gone to the gas station I wouldnt have seen it. Leaving the station I glanced over to my right and spoted a 90/91 prelude...i thought about checking it out...but i was already in the far left. so a light came up and decide F* it so i fliped a bitch and drove over to it. I pulled up next to it and seen the 4ws badge. oh yeah. so i took some pics and left a note with my # on it incease he/she wants to sell. I feel like a dumbasss but hhey what if they are planning of salling. It had the same cd player i have a pioneer, manual, just simply beautiful!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i went to a movie in atlantic station here in atlanta the other day, parked next to a 2nd gen and a 90/91 3rd gen, it was great. kind of reminded me of my jeeping days, getting the jeep wave and crusing with fellow jeepers. kind of harder with a 3rd gen lude though, a lot less of them on the road.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I keep seeing this brown 3rd gen at white marsh mall in Baltimore,any body on this site?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
i saw a white one a couple days ago it came up behind me then got next to me and drove next to me for like 10 miles on my way to work, it had rims, exhaust, and it looked like fresh paint... i wish i had 4ws it was in Brevard, NC is it anyone here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts