Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to do this but I just don't have the time/money. I bought it 6 years ago. Got it home and found out they put sawdust in the coolant to hide a head gasket leak. I've slowly disassembled it in an attempt to fix. I have the engine out, but I waited too long and the pistons are seized. I managed to break one loose but can't budge the others. I've got two months before zoning makes me get rid of it. And I had made a pact with my wife at the beginning of the year to have it running or gone by Sept 1. The interior is in excellent condition. The rest of the car, not so much. Last I drove it, it drove and handled very well. Obviously not driveable now. Would anyone be interested in this thing? I'd HATE to trash it. I don't want much for it. Or I could part it out, I guess. Or if someone has a lead on an inexpensive B21A1, I'd be interested.

It's red with a black interior. I'll post pics if there's any interest.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm an asshat. It's a 90.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is so screwed up man discouraged go back to who you bought it from?
I bought it from some foreign guy just outside DC. It would have been more trouble to take it back. Honestly, had I taken apart the engine right away, it wouldn't have seized. But I've never worked on an engine before so I didn't know any better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you still have car and part out? I'm looking for harmonic balancer for my prelude..(crankshaft pulley.) Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts