Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i pulled up to a stop light tonight with a ek civic next to me, i raced him, pulled him by a car for a 1st to 3rd pull, turns out i know him and went to school with him a few years back,

so a ek civic with a b20 swap, gutted, chipped, intake, open headers, stage 2 cam, and a b16c tranny,

and he IS a better driver then i am, he has been drag racing since he was a kid, and he didnt miss a gear, (he called me right after we raced)

just thought you guys should know what we can run with if you didnt already,
it made my night :)

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
:considered: was your FC turned on?!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I've never heard of B16C before. Something Japanese Importer just discovered exist or what?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
so i pulled up to a stop light tonight with a ek civic next to me, i raced him, pulled him by a car for a 1st to 3rd pull, turns out i know him and went to school with him a few years back,

so a ek civic with a b20 swap, gutted, chipped, intake, open headers, stage 2 cam, and a b16c tranny, :)
Your friend can not drive for shit then or you are lying. I have seen b20 non vtec ek and eg civics with just bolt ons run 15.0 at the strip with ls trannies. I am sure you 88 Si is what a 16.5 17.0 second car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts