Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
4ws for $750 seems like a deal! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't found any rust yet. I'm not to sure on the plans for it just yet. Would like some more power out of it and suspension to handle that extra power and slight larger wheels so I can get a wider tire on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$100 motor sold quick before i could get it. i cant seem to find many b20a5 motors for sale in my area let alone with the tranny. but i have seen 3rd gen preludes in my area for $800-1000 is that much more than what those motors and tranny combos go for? i found one combo about an hour away for $1000 but i think it would be better just to get the whole car pull the motor and tranny and any other random parts i want then junk the rest of the car or sell it as a shell.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
That's probably what I would do. That way you'll know the engine at least runs, plus you get extras of all the supporting parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good thanks guys. i have a current more urgent problem. kinda snapped he middle valve cover bolt and am having a hard time finding replacement bolts. im guessing ARP would be the way to go but cant find which ones i need and a search only came up with which ones i need for the head not the valve cover. any help would be very much appreciated

1 - 17 of 17 Posts