Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Elite bitches
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving an abandon curvey road here in the desert, cruzing with my little girl and an asshole in a white tiburon pulls next to me and just takes off. I was like fuck man if only I did not have my little one with me it would be on. on well I went home forgot to put gas in the car so I decided to drop her off with Mom and go get gas. Lady luck was on my side, I ranned into the same guy on the way to the gas station. (keep in mind there are only three main roads here) so at a light it was like if we both knew. we both took off and about 45 - 50mph i shift into S3 then at 85 S4 I was gone. Karma is a bitch!
well just wanted to share it with the fellow luders.

Good night and be safe.

Peace

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
tiburon= g g g g garbage(GT V6). I remember i took one from like a 40 roll once lol
instance ownage lol. ok well i took him by a fender but an an inch or a mile right?

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol good kill.... I just raced a tib this weekend... I won to.... I'ma have to post it up, because it was so damn funny.

Check out my thread, when i get it up.
Carter, J.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sparcomarco said:
I was driving an abandon curvey road here in the desert, cruzing with my little girl and an asshole in a white tiburon pulls next to me and just takes off. I was like fuck man if only I did not have my little one with me it would be on. on well I went home forgot to put gas in the car so I decided to drop her off with Mom and go get gas. Lady luck was on my side, I ranned into the same guy on the way to the gas station. (keep in mind there are only three main roads here) so at a light it was like if we both knew. we both took off and about 45 - 50mph i shift into S3 then at 85 S4 I was gone. Karma is a bitch!
well just wanted to share it with the fellow luders.

Good night and be safe.

Peace
Was that the 4cyl or the V6?

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
haha, I raced a 2000ish (4 cylinder) tiberon back when I had an 89 Prelude Si 5 speed bone stock...he had exhaust, body kit, riced out...he called my car a POS since it was stock and didn't look that great....I proceeded to roast his ass from a roll and from a standing start...it was priceless.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Even the V6 Tiburon are kinda shitty, they look great but IMO a V6 should rape most of the 4cyclinder vehicle in performance and style. The HP(Hyundai Performance) http://www.hyundaiperformance.com site has alot of stuff if your curious about Hyundai. I've seen some really nice clean Tiburons on the forums, they were design of Ferrari's style but stock it doesn't appeal to me, nicely modified it could look really good. They seem to swap they're engine too, they actually get decent quarter miles after their swap. They have funny posting and informative threads too, there are only a few honda bashing post but its not a big deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts