Honda Prelude Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Looks fantastic. Is that radiator hose a custom piece?
Yes just some universal hose coupled together, but when someone purchase my kit I provide all the parts need in a pdf.

We also discovered an OE hose from another car manufacturer that is cheaper to get and needs not extra parts to assemble.

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Update - its Alive!!!

OK so after some months of working on the swap to go vtec, we got it running. There still needs to be a chipped and tuned ecu but I wanted to show it running here is the video that goes sort of start to finish.

Enjoy!!! I will be making a separate thread since it deserves its own titled thread to showcase the finished project.

Video -

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, I only provide that information on a pdf after you purchase my kit.
Ah I see, the reason I ask is because of how many other parts have to be sourced for the h22 and so I was very interested in this kit. Is there much less extras that need to be bought for the b20b/z swap?

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Ah I see, the reason I ask is because of how many other parts have to be sourced for the h22 and so I was very interested in this kit. Is there much less extras that need to be bought for the b20b/z swap?
For the B-Series swap these are the core parts:

1. My swap kit
2. Engine harness conversion service
3. Rod shifter modification service.

The pdf will explain all the other bits and pieces that I can provide at a cost or you can source yourself.

But overall its really pretty easy to do the swap with the core swap parts.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts