·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bordom / Would love to get these parts in a shell bump

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
I need a 88-91 3G shell with a good title. Rust, beaten in, missing glass... I do not care, just need the body for I have everything else. I am obviously willing to pay with in reason. Willing to pick up where ever it may be running or not. I'm in Nashville,TN. Don't shred a body that someone (like me) can revive! 6!575262o8 or [email protected] or FB: Sockee
PM Bones for this shell:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey! As much as I really don't want to, I may be selling my 1990 Si. It is in storage in Christiansburg/Blacksburg. It has been there for like 3 years. I got rid of my first Lude and have been trying to hold onto this one. I'm scared I won't be able to find another in the future, but I've lost so much with the storage. It ran, but not great with the last motor I put in before I lost my job and had to move to northern VA. Everything worked except maybe AC needed to be charged. Body is straight and does have a 2.5" catback exhaust. The shifter was cut before I bought it. It is a 5 speed and is black with black interior. If interested I am looking for $800. Clean title as well. I would have to arrange a meeting in a week or two since I'm 4 hours from the car. Let me know.

Jason
[email protected]
540-449-3764 cell

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I messaged him 1funryd. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Things one needs are always harder to find when you actually "need" them... Bump!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got a 88si 4ws with exhaust, intake 17's and spun main bearings... I'm up in Canada. Text 2504016978 for info.

·
Registered
303 Posts
yo man, i am in arkansas i have two 89s in great condition as far as the bodies go, i just upgraded to a 5th gen so i am moving on a bit. if your interested pm me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts