Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find an Air idle control valve? The idle is surging, I tried having it clean but it still is giving me problems. Thanks! Kevin

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have you seen this video? There are several things to check besides the IAC.

https://youtu.be/L788jKEVblY

If that is still your problem, let me know. There are a couple of 3rd gen accords at the salvage yards by me and believe it is the same part - sits in front of the wiper motor. Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I found one and now it runs great. I do need the molding reveal around the front windshield. Would appreciate if you could send the name of the salvage yard and I’ll call them. Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got my prelude running like new. I found a 1986 that was owned by the same person for 30 years. It has sat in a garage and only has 63,000 miles. It’s all original. I had an 86 when I was in high school and it feels great having one again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Glad it worked out - and nice find! Neither of the yards have any Preludes at the moment - I’m always looking as I own an 86 Si as well...and like you had an 83 back in the day. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "RobPE, gönderi: 1986651724, üye: 196369"]
Bu videoyu gördün mü? IAC'nin yanında kontrol edilmesi gereken birkaç şey var.

Sorun hala devam ediyorsa, bana bildirin. Benim tarafımdan kurtarma bahçelerinde birkaç 3. nesil anlaşması var ve aynı bölüm olduğuna inanıyorum - silecek motorunun önünde oturuyor. İyi şanslar!
[/ALINTI]
merhaba 3. nesil prelude parçalarınız var mı?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts