Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey prelude power! i’m koy, 21 years old, and brand spanking new to the car world. sorry i know it’s super late for me to join and i know absolutely nothing about project cars, but i’m here to learn. I recently came into possession of an 86’ prelude and i was wondering if there were any body kit upgrades possible for this 2nd gen? front bumpers? side skirts? hoods? anything? thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1985 Prelude
117 Posts
Bruh it's a 86 prelude. If you want to waste money on body kits, buy a civic.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Welcome! Well the 2nd gen Lude isn't exactly the best entry level car to get into the car scene....probably one of the worst lol. There is no aftermarket suport for these cars at all anymore.
Aftermarket support for these always was small, but nowadays its completely extinct.

There was bodykits available for the Lude back in the days from like 3 or 4 companys.
Polybauer 2x, StyleAuto, Mugen, (SilverShadow)
I don't think you will ever find an old never used bodykit for sale somewhere, but cars with bodykits on them do pop up for sale here and there. But mainly only in europe, especially Germany as Poly and Styleauto where german Companies.

To be honest, to get into the car scene, put the Lude away for a later day/more experience, as everything tuning wise is custom and also normal part hunting can be a headache at times. And get a Civic or something equally simple and available o get yourself started and to learn basic skillsets.

Oh and check out the main meeting point for 2G owners nowadays --> Facebook Groups

Picture of my 85' polybauer Lude:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts