Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i`m looking for a 70mm throttle body, which experience you got?
Which brand are good?

I thought about Skunk2 and i allready ordered one, but they are in backorder and they don`t know when they we will in stock again :unhappy:

So i`m looking for a plan b...

Thanks

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Have a Skunk2 68mm. Steaming pile of crap. Should of never installed it, so it would be cleaner and then I could do something useful with it, like use it as a door stop or something.

·
Registered
30 Posts
t.b must be 3-4mm smaller than the intake mani. unless your going forced induction then port match... correct me if im wrong im just a newb...

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I've heard constantly that the skunk2's like to stick. I'm rocking a Professional Products 68mm itr throttle body. I have yet to have it stick on me, plus it's pritty cheap. I'm not sure on the power increase sence I put it on with my Euro R manifold.

If you don't port match it, then it's just a waste of time imo.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Professional Products got no 70mm TB.

I use an Accord Type-R manifold same as the Euro-R one, costum made by Endyn with a 70mm inlet!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are the same, i already said it... both got a single short runner manifold no matter of EDM Accord Type-R (CH1) or JDM Accord Euro-R (CL1).

And this manifold was ported and polished by "The Old One".

Does somebody know if the 70mm Omni Power TB is tapered?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I use a 70mm Skunk2 TB, and I've never had a problem.

So, fuck all of you.

:)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
ive got a blox 70mm tb on the way.. skunk2 is backed up forever but seeing yall say it sucks that might have been a good thing for me

1 - 20 of 34 Posts