Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up was thinking about flushing the grille on my front bumper, what do u guys think or has this been done before?? im thinking it would make the nose more sleeker looking and my lude is black

or can someone do a photochop??

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You mean fill the upper radiator opening?

I've seen it done on a 98 Accord. Looked funny, IMO. Never seen it on a prelude.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the upper rad opening ( meaning flush it with the bumper make it look 1 peice) yeah on a 98-02 accord it would look funny to me also because the opening is way to big

·
Registered
59 Posts
haha if you really wanna do it cheap, go to home depot and buy a sheet of the mesh there. Someone said it was like $5 for a 3'x5' sheet

personally i think it looks a little ricey, but it could look alright. what color is your car nyclude?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
not mesh, im talking about taking fiberglass and bondo and flushing the grill into the bumper ( meaning the lude will end up not having a front grille liek the 3rd gen ludes or 88-91 civic/crx)

does someone knows how to photochop??and my lude is black

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
or instead of fiberglassing the grille you could add sheetmetal to hood so its all one piece. Ive seen someone do that on some car.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wouldnt be able to open the hood, but to flush this would prb take me 2 days, just looking for someone for a photochop to se how it would look 1st

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
kinda crappy, but you get the idea:

Doesn't look too bad, i guess. Just sort of... awkward.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Is it better if it's JDM?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
before

after

thanks for the photochop. looks ok but i think it would look good since my lude is blk. think im going to do it its only a bumper cover anyways

1 - 18 of 18 Posts