Honda Prelude Forum banner

3001 - 3020 of 3033 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hey, an MLM sighting!!! First of all I didn't even know you still had your lude! Secondly, it looks even better than it used to! Awesome ride man.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That thing looks brand new, was it restored?
No it wasn't restored. It was kept in a heated garage for most of its life. It was owned by a collector in CO. After hip surgery he couldn't drive the car anymore without pain in his back so he sold it. It has 49k on it. Everything is stock except the clear side markers I recently put on.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
That is an incredibly rare car if it truly has 49k miles. Even the side window trim pieces still have their original textured black paint--that generally started to wear off in only a few years. Those low mileage 5th gens really started to disappear a few years ago, take car of it!
Share some interior and engine shots, would love to see them. Pristine cars like that really don't come along often.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is an incredibly rare car if it truly has 49k miles. Even the side window trim pieces still have their original textured black paint--that generally started to wear off in only a few years. Those low mileage 5th gens really started to disappear a few years ago, take car of it!
Share some interior and engine shots, would love to see them. Pristine cars like that really don't come along often.
Here's a quick interior shot. I am planning on vacuuming/wiping the inside this week so I hope to take better pics soon. Nothing fancy, it's all stock except the shift knob / boot, which is OEM Honda but from another car. I still have the original shift knob in my garage.

I just washed it yesterday and I also took more exterior shots today before the pollen completely covers it all over again! :mad:

3001 - 3020 of 3033 Posts