Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I don't normally do this but he was asking for it.I was at a light and I noticed 2 guys in a white Sunfire with black rims and exhaust behind me.I've seen him before many times driving around fast acting like he's hot shit.Anyways,we were heading towards the freeway and I could tell he wanted to go,he was getting on my ass.Once I we got on the freeway I took off.I could see him trying to keep up I thought it was funny.I slowed down and when he caught up I took off again.I got up to like 123ish and he was about 3 bus lengths behind.I slowed down after I proved my point and he caught up and did a ricer flyby and then he cut off a truck just to get off at an exit..what a stupid ass.There's a lot of fools like that around here.This just happend earlier today,I'd thought I'd share it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
^^^yea this one time at band camp a guy waved at me in a sunfire... thats all i got to :p j/p

i hate sunfires and nice job killing him twice at once... funniest thing to do is stay with them if they want to race and then wave bye bye and floor it and they go bye bye... i like messing with peoples head...

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
I only play around with my friends. I don't play with other people I don't know. I will do exactly what 2001bb6 did. Smoke the shizznit out of them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.