Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened to me last night.I was at a light and I see these square taillights comming up fast behind me then pull up to the side of me.I noticed it was a black primered Starion with 2 guys in it.I didn't think anything of it and the light turns green.I got ahead of them just driving normal,and then I heard him get on it and he got ahead of me then slowed down right next to me.I realized he wants to run.So I was like what the hell,I'll probably lose cause those cars can be fast.I just wanted to see how my Lude does against that car.I can't win them all.So anyways,I heard him step on it again and I did the same and once I hit VTEC I started to pull on him until like 1 car lenght.I then kinda slowed down a bit cause the road was a little curvy and right now I have bald ass Yokos.This road merges to the freeway and then I just took off.The Starion was right behind me and I pulled a little bit.We were at it for a while going in and out of traffic and I was leading about 1 1/2 car...I wasn't paying too much attention to that because I was watching out for traffic.I looked at my speedo and I was doing almost 135mph.Eventually there was too many cars so I stopped.I was winning anyways.It was getting dangerous and I really don't trust my tires right now.He eventually caught up to me and rode my ass for a while.I hate fools like that.I found an opening again and I let him have it again.He went after me again and still pretty much the same outcome-about 1 car distance.I slowed down because my exit came up and then he slowed too.I figured it was over.Then he changes lanes, accelerated and got next to me and it looked like he wanted to go again.I was like WTF?Some fools just don't give up.Then for some reason he slowed and got behind me again and took the same exit.Red light ahead.I was like shit this is never going to end.But then all of a sudden he took a right turn towards a shopping center.That was it.Sorry about this post being so long.It was just a long ass race.I'm glad I won though.Those Starions are good cars.Too bad the guys were punks like most racers around my area...they can't take a loss.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol, good win bro!
yeah starions can be VERY fast :)
But some people just beat the hell out of em...
They give a bad rep to these everywhere....
Could you tell what he had???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I couldn't tell what he had.I'm sure it wasn't much though.If anything,just very minor stuff.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
soulja620 said:
lol, good win bro!
yeah starions can be VERY fast :)
But some people just beat the hell out of em...
They give a bad rep to these everywhere....
Could you tell what he had???
gosh those starions sure are slow piles eh? :tongue2:

·
Registered
123 Posts
good kill,,

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
jdawgs92ludesi said:
i dont really get how you see sqaure taillights coming up behind you unless they were in reverse...nice kill though
i sat there for 5 minutes goin WTF? then i realized you messed up. nice kill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts