Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
you searched it and came up with a thread that has 5 posts? something tells me if that was your best find, then its either hard to do or not worth the time

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
B20aluda did it. Doesn't have many pics though if I remember correctly. Funryd has seen it in person.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
im sure it only had 5 posts cus it got deleted for being in the wrong place. i would like to see some pics of it in a 3rd gen i thank that would be cool

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
and i think the title is backwards, it should be 3rd to 5th

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
either of you talked to him about how he did it/ any trouble he ran into? my lude is down for the winter and i am searching for a cluster to do this with.

it might be awhile til i find a cluster, but when i actually try to do it, ill let you guys know.

·
Memento Mori
7,515 Posts
You just get the wiring diagram for each car and start matching wires. :) Your splicing the 5G connectors onto the 3G harness. If you have a cable speedo that's a whole other story.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
You just get the wiring diagram for each car and start matching wires. :) Your splicing the 5G connectors onto the 3G harness. If you have a cable speedo that's a whole other story.
couldnt you just swap the sensor from the 90/91 and run the wires?

·
Memento Mori
7,515 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
it would be nice if someone who will make this swap to post rewiring diagrams, i matched the wires, but still i want to be sure, before connecting everything in place

1 - 17 of 17 Posts