Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
Joined
·
10,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I haven't posted any pics of retrofits I've been doing in awhile, I figure I'd post some now. Here are some pics of my recent Retrofit for a 5th Gen. Prelude...I used TSX projectors with BMW Bi-xenon shrouds. These are for a fellow member on this board













 

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
Joined
·
11,000 Posts
so is there anyway to adjust the alignment on the car now besides using the little bit of movement you can get with the 3 bolts that hold the headlight to the bumper? Seems your stock alignment wheels would be useless with that set up, no?

I do love the TSX's though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
very nice, very nice.. I may be getting ahold of you in the not to distant future about some retro's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
damm they are sick!!! they do look like they came from the factory!!!
 

·
RHD Pimpin
Joined
·
10,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JLude said:
so is there anyway to adjust the alignment on the car now besides using the little bit of movement you can get with the 3 bolts that hold the headlight to the bumper? Seems your stock alignment wheels would be useless with that set up, no?

I do love the TSX's though.
These are fully still adjustable. There's still plenty of room for movement. Besides, when I set these up, I usually set them so you won't have to move them too much anyways.
 

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
Joined
·
11,000 Posts
Does the projector bowl touch the black housing at all? I'm surprised the D2S bulb only sticks out that much...TSX's are a lot longer overall than Valeo or E46.
 

·
Test PipE MasTeR
Joined
·
1,488 Posts
wow those are freakin clean i was thinkin of gettin retros but i jus used the money on sumthing else dang!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,085 Posts
My god My lights look good. I can't wait to get those back from you and in my car. The brand new headlamp did make a difference. And the little extra touch you added to my set, I can barely see in those pics. Thanks again Brian.

Mike
[email protected]
 

·
RHD Pimpin
Joined
·
10,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
JLude said:
Does the projector bowl touch the black housing at all? I'm surprised the D2S bulb only sticks out that much...TSX's are a lot longer overall than Valeo or E46.
Nope, they don't touch the back of the housings at all...

Honda4Life said:
My god My lights look good. I can't wait to get those back from you and in my car. The brand new headlamp did make a difference. And the little extra touch you added to my set, I can barely see in those pics. Thanks again Brian.

Mike
[email protected]
I'm still on the verge of finding you ballast. I'm hoping I can get some soon
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,085 Posts
Not a problem. I told you to take your time. But they look so good I'm just getting anxious as you can imagine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
Very nice! I can't wait to get mine apart and re-adjusted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
prelude1897 said:
Since I haven't posted any pics of retrofits I've been doing in awhile, I figure I'd post some now. Here are some pics of my recent Retrofit for a 5th Gen. Prelude...I used TSX projectors with BMW Bi-xenon shrouds. These are for a fellow member on this board
they look hot man, good job! i've got some tsx projectors being sent to me, is the write up that i believe jlude did on the valeo's the same as for this tsx? where'd u get the bmx bi-xenon shrouds? (what r those?) if its not to much to ask can u pm me ur wu on these retro's, im having a friend of mine do them for me and i want to compare what he'll do compared to what u did cuz u did a damn hell of a job on these?
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top