Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much is the going rate for a oem skirt kit ( my boy only has the sides and rears in electron blue mint and thinking about selling them or trading)

·
Registered
509 Posts
nyclude said:
how much is the going rate for a oem skirt kit ( my boy only has the sides and rears in electron blue mint and thinking about selling them or trading)
They actually run $200 complete I WILL GIVE $250 shipped cash cmon take it:devil: for rear and sides i will find the front lip no prob.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Glad I already got my kit. Just need to have it painted when I have the car repainted then I will install it.

U should be able to get pretty good money out of it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Honda4Life said:
Glad I already got my kit. Just need to have it painted when I have the car repainted then I will install it.

U should be able to get pretty good money out of it.
CMON GUYS im trying to get a steal here!!!!!:oops:

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
Ah, I can't wait to get mine painted and installed, got mine for 20 bux, haha. Some guy around here bought a Lude that had the kit already and he lived down a dirt road and was sick of 'em, and he thought I was doing him a favor to take them off for him! The only reason I had to offer him 20 bux was so he'd actually bother to let me take the skirts off for him, haha. :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
if you don't have the stock sh or base skirts can you still mount up the oem kit pieces? I believe the oem kit attaches to the stock rocker panels right?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
fastkill said:
if you don't have the stock sh or base skirts can you still mount up the oem kit pieces? I believe the oem kit attaches to the stock rocker panels right?
yupp. you are right. mounts right on the stock panels. its all bolts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very interested in the side skirts....willing to pay good money for it. Since I dont' come here much and I got no internet for now just Email me at [email protected] or call me at 651-238-4496

Will buy ASAP...let me know bro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts