Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told they're discontinued. Does anyone know where I can find some of these? Or if anyone wants to sell theirs?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Only mods and paying members can see images attached like that. If you want it to be visible to everyone else, use a photo hosting site and hotlink from there using bbcode IMG tags.

Even though I can't see them, I'm going to guess those will take a real hunt to find. Watch eBay and Yahoo Auctions Japan, follow every Prelude related account you can find on social media, keep your ear to the ground... and you might find a set eventually.

I'm not sure if it can be done with 5th gen taillights, but for the 3rd gen there is at least one guy who has taken the red lenses off the outside. That looks pretty cool in the pics.

·
Administrator
6,802 Posts
As Andrew said, start hunting.

·
Abscissa & Ordinate
5,102 Posts
Last set I saw was maybe 2 years ago, and the guy was asking something ridiculous like $800 for the set. Although they were a genuine, high quality product that was available in Japan. Not sure if it was Stanley or Raybrig or whatever but it wasn't cheap aftermarket shit.

·
Administrator
6,802 Posts
There is a set for sale in Australia. Ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts