Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this 5th gen Lude 5spd rear bracket back in 2014 so I can be able to run the Hasport rear mount in my 94 Accord. Never tried it on til last night, and I was looking at both my stock 94-97 Accord bracket and this Prelude one, the four bolt holes that goes on the back of the tranny seems wider apart compared to my Accord one. So my question is, is this a SH bracket or base?

Seller off eBay claimed its a base model bracket. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about. Prelude on the left, and my stock Accord on the right. Look at the holes that goes onto the tranny side, theyre further apart compared to my stock bracket:

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,274 Posts
Without a measurement, it's hard to say what it is. It LOOKS like the same bracket that's in my base 5th gen (from what I recall when I yanked the motor a few years ago).

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without a measurement, it's hard to say what it is. It LOOKS like the same bracket that's in my base 5th gen (from what I recall when I yanked the motor a few years ago).
Thanks. I looked at a few base model bracket on eBay and they look to be the same as this one.

Maybe I'm just paranoid and that my F22 bracket is tilted down a little bit causing it to look like that. Lol.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'm an idiot, cause from the look of the stock bracket on the right, it's tilted down causing the four holes on the left to be closer to each other. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts