Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who have been waiting for a 4ws locking tool, I now have them in stock. I picked them up from the machinist today and I am ready to get them sent out. Please PM me with your delivery information.
If you have not previously contacted me for a 4ws locking tool, but still want one, I have ordered extra to keep some on hand. Feel free to email me your contact information to [email protected].

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in one...

Yo nailbender! I have a 1990 4WS lude and was searching the net looking for this tool and find your thread post. So I just made up this account quick so I could email you here. I'm not too forum saavy, so what's the best way to get in touch with you? I live in Ontario, Canada.

Do you have a bigger picture of this tool? I've seen the real tool from honda and I think the shaft that pokes up through the smallest hole is 6mm in diameter, but the original tool threaded into place...How does this one stay in place? I can't see if there are threads on the shaft or not on the picture.

What is the cost? How do I do this? Paypal you or something?

I don't know if I'm set up to receive members emails, but hoping you can get a response through to me. Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks for making these up, by the way!

·
Premium Member
16,605 Posts
Yo nailbender! I have a 1990 4WS lude and was searching the net looking for this tool and find your thread post. So I just made up this account quick so I could email you here. I'm not too forum saavy, so what's the best way to get in touch with you? I live in Ontario, Canada.

Do you have a bigger picture of this tool? I've seen the real tool from honda and I think the shaft that pokes up through the smallest hole is 6mm in diameter, but the original tool threaded into place...How does this one stay in place? I can't see if there are threads on the shaft or not on the picture.

I don't know if I'm set up to receive members emails, but hoping you can get a response through to me. Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks for making these up, by the way!
If you have less than 10 posts then you cannot send pms. You will have to wait for a response from him on here, I will contact him via pm and have him contact you.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
4WS Tool

First, I want to welcome you to Preludepower.com. You will find many knowledgeable people with useful information and discussion here, in addition to many useful links. There is a SEARCH function also you can use!! (Or be flamed)

Sent you a PM with the information on 4ws tool. I want to thank you for your support with this group buy!

Congratulations on POST 1 !

·
Registered
685 Posts
OBX header, has both o2 bungs and EGR already in place. Mine fit just perfect though there are some floating around that do not fit quite as well. I guess it's a gamble.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Racing-Exhaust-Header-90-91-Honda-Prelude-2-0L-Si-/150978464820?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2327048c34&vxp=mtr

and I sold that motor/tranny/intake to a fellow member and now have an h22 in the bay =D

Sorry for threadjack also. Just for that I would like to purchase another 4ws tool for my toolbox. Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking like I need one of these so I can put my lowering springs on. Anybody know how much he is getting for these? Hopefully Nailbender will see this and send me a PM otherwise I need to start posting.

·
Registered
833 Posts
<-- Another satisfied customer here. I've had my Nailbender 4ws tool for over 2 years now--or when they were first available.

I get 2-3 four-wheel alignments done per year and always hand the tool over to the shob with my keys...

Thanks again, Nailbender.
B.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<-- Another satisfied customer here. I've had my Nailbender 4ws tool for over 2 years now--or when they were first available.

I get 2-3 four-wheel alignments done per year and always hand the tool over to the shob with my keys...

Thanks again, Nailbender.
B.
Thanks for the endorsement, B-Yeag! Proper alignment allows for a delightfully aggressive ride through the twisties and extends the life of your tires! Considering machine shop hourly rates, this 4ws tool is a bargain! I am glad I can still provide this community a needed product at a reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts