Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a 92 prelude that's already lowered with aftermarket springs and oem shocks/struts. i'm thinking of getting after market shocks/struts now. i've searched and i hear alot of good things about the koni yellow sports and the kyb adjustable. i'm leaning towards the kyb's though. does anyone here wanna give me some advice on which to get? and if there are other good ones other than those please let me know. any suggestions on how it feels would be awesome! thanks guys!

·
Registered
765 Posts
get kyb, they are the SHIIIIIIITTTTTT, i will be gettin them as soon as i settle on my new job. kyb agx 4 way adjustable, you just cant go wrong. on the other side there are koni which i dont know how they perform and tokiko which i hate, my friend had them for less than a year and they bottom out here and there... gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol sorry its very early in the morning and allergies are killing me

·
Registered
688 Posts
kyb's are also in my future.
they're also pretty cheap to the others.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont get the kybs . i bought them and if you drop your car more than 2 inch they max out just going up a drive way. if you put on 16-17 inch rims the only way to go it tien there the shit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts