Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1993 honda prelude h22a 5 speed manuel . new to this forum and looking for more parts for my car , such as rare oem parts , floor mats , fog lights , interior , headlights , wing. honestly anything you guys might have up for sale .

·
Registered
112 Posts
i have a 1993 honda prelude h22a 5 speed manuel . new to this forum and looking for more parts for my car , such as rare oem parts , floor mats , fog lights , interior , headlights , wing. honestly anything you guys might have up for sale .
Hi Arod
Where were you about 2-3 years ago? I had 2 4th Gen Prelude Si's H23a1 ( both automatics unfortunately) complete cars.
Ran adverts for over a year on this forum with absolutely no interest. The 1993 had only about 82k and the 1994 about 215k
You could have had them for a song.
Finally had them hauled away to the boneyard, thanks to my POS pathological lying, crooked, POS, arrogant, psychopathic, POS landlord. He also had a bad side. His wife.
Both were silver (the cars, not the sub-human scum mentioned above) w/ blue cloth interior. The dark blue floor mats from the '93, in very good condition with only slight wear on the driver's mat and the outside driver's side mirror, works, are all I have left.
I gave a number of parts to my son, but don't know what he has left. E-mail me if you want to discuss. [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a cold air intake, one of the best first things you can buy for your car. Another nice feature about it, is that it be either short ram or cold air; its a 2 piece system with 3 silicone boots. Its a nice feature let me tell ya, if its down pourning and need to take off the cold air and make it a short ram; it takes 5 minutes at best. I also have a OEM pair of floor mats, they're is excellent condition I would sell. What's even cooler is I just power washed them on Monday. Send me a text at 3167086134

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have some parts, I sent you PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can hardly believe what just landed in my lap. All original 1994 BB1 H22A1…

rear Is rusted. Need advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts