Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
92si 5spd 120,xxx miles Black on steelies or with the "SE" wheels
the bad No engine!! Threw a rod pull the motor to see if it was salvageable its not. Everything else is still with the car full wiring harness, axles, trans. the car has some very minor rust on the passenger side wheel well. other than that it's clean the interior is very clean as well. I have a lot of extra parts like the vtec brake upgrade as well as the stock. an f22 block i planned to do the f22/h22 hybrid with. And a very clean set of SE wheels. Thanks for looking asking 1000 obo.
you can text me with question if you like (219)210-7227

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/eholm522/?action=view&current=n512028470_246609_2402.jpg&newest=1

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya I can do that. they need tires though. pm me if you want more details

·
Registered
7 Posts
how much for the tranny and parts??? cause i got a 92 si automatic that i want to switch to stick.

and was the car in an accident???

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for the tranny and parts??? cause i got a 92 si automatic that i want to switch to stick.

and was the car in an accident???
Car was never in an accident. I'm not really looking to part it out but i would sell the trans for 100 bucks. it's in good shape non-lsd no grinds, no speed sensor.

·
Banned
1,118 Posts
I got over $2500 back from my 92 when I parted it out. It's alot of work, but well worth it.

·
Banned
1,118 Posts
all my parts were pretty much mint condition, don't know what cond all you parts are in but food for thought

1 - 11 of 11 Posts