Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week I've see two third gens,the first one was canary yellow 88 and the owner said it was totalled twice.It was perfect!
He said he would visit the site after I told him about it.

The second was a red and black 91 that was in good shape,the dude was kinde cool with me but said he was intested in the site.

This post is for those two,hope ya'll sign on.
And get HOOKED:evil smile:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I see a few 3rd generation Prelude's here in Edmonton. I usually drive by them and point them out when my g/f and I are driving in our minivan. Even when I am driving my Prelude, I see a few of them just weaving in and out of traffic, like myself. It is fun to drive side by side with other 3rd generation Prelude's.

I love the rarity of our cars, and that includes all generations.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i'm lucky and work with a 3rd genner :headbang:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Theres only two 3rd gen ludes in PR................

mine and the Devil's!
Its very rare to see a lude here in PR you look left, right, up & down and all you see is civics everywere.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Its very rare to see a lude here in PR you look left, right, up & down and all you see is civics everywere.
Lol, it's the same every else in the states.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I visited a honda forum here in PR and asked why no one had a lude and all was civics and crx, and the only stupid answer they gave me was....
'Ludes are too heavy to race em, civics are way much lighter"

Thats just stupid yoO!

·
Donate you cheap bastages
842 Posts
They're everywhere here. Generally driven by middle aged ladies or young girls and all stock.

Then you see a lowered one and it's generally somebody from PP.com you've already met at a meet.

Although there was a 90/91 white one deserted on the freeway 2 miles from me yesterday and the day before. Just sitting there in pure neglect. A crying shame to leave it there abandoned.

It's probably just a matter of time before the authorities get it towed :eek:mg:

Then I wonder how long til it's in a state auction and then in Butter's back yard :D

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I have yet to meet anyone in WA from pp.com. I just know people on here in the area, :(. When is a good meet coming up next?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yea! only in the mountains (where I live) youll see a bounch of olskool corollas 1.6, 1.8 twin cams, with Saab rims. But not race just stock. In the city is infested with civics, and the ones with good jobs.... a shit load of WRX.
And me with my Ford haha!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
i never see any 3rd genners here, a lot of 2nd and 4th genners....i see this one guy with a red 3rd gen from bosie evey now and then..

·
Registered
45 Posts
In my town we got two besides mine, and they are both beat down pretty bad, one has real bullet holes across the side, not the fake stick on ones, it was actually shot up!!!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Simon said:
Then I wonder how long til it's in a state auction and then in Butter's back yard :D
Woe is me....oh woe is me!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts