Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I can put this here but I like to browse Wimp.com and watch the vids. Found one about a stolen car.. It's a 3rd gen

http://www.wimp.com/stolencar/

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats not a 3rd gen...its a 2nd gen lude...poor thing....

Oops, My bad. Had a hard time looking at the tails. Still, it's a LUDE.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
the cops should of been called on that dumbass i followed a guy once doing that shit but he was also going head on at cars coming the other way i called the cops and followed him it took 3 cops to pull the guy over

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
didnt seem drunk i think they were trying on purpose to hit stuff

·
Registered
174 Posts
awe it hurts.. makes me think of when mine was stolen...

hahaha.. your "Bob Ross" signature is awesome!!! i cant stop laughing!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awe it hurts.. makes me think of when mine was stolen...

hahaha.. your "Bob Ross" signature is awesome!!! i cant stop laughing!!
Thanks for the compliment on Bob Ross Sig. I made that on Photoshop. Thought it was cool.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on Bob Ross Sig. I made that on Photoshop. Thought it was cool.
dude! i just realized, thats a pic of my Lude isnt it?

did you get that pic from the photos i posted of my lude with a cold air intake sticking out through the hood?

lol.

dude all i ask is that you send me a full size copy of that pic in IM or by my email address, [email protected]

dont spam my email for the rest of you...

·
Registered
449 Posts
That's fucked, someone obviously cared about that car (looks good nic) and they just fuck it up.... The only things I would run over in that 2nd gen is them.

You can see after they hit the first sand barrel thing, the car starts leaking a fair bit of fluid, They probably cracked the radiator from the hit.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
dude! i just realized, thats a pic of my Lude isnt it?

did you get that pic from the photos i posted of my lude with a cold air intake sticking out through the hood?

lol.

dude all i ask is that you send me a full size copy of that pic in IM or by my email address, [email protected]

dont spam my email for the rest of you...
dude, im using your email to sign up for hella sites now!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Man, what a bunch of idiots. I bet it was some really young kids that didn't know how to drive. They took moms car on a joy ride. Like the little 8 year old that got caught twice in Alanta. Dumb fools!!!

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
Could of been learning to drive hahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts