Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauge cluster from a '91 Very good condition. $50+shipping
IMG_0257 (640x480).jpg
Cover for gauge cluster from a '91 Exterior is excellent. One of the mounting tabs is partially damaged. This defect would not prevent the part from having a solid attachment to the dash. $10+shipping.
IMG_0258 (640x480).jpg
Bezel/surround for gauge cluster. Good condition. As in no cracks of other damage. The wear on the buttons is what is keeping it from very good/excellent condition. $35+shipping.
IMG_0261 (640x480).jpg
Driver and passenger door vents, extra driver door louver assembly. Excellent working condition. I believe that they will fit all years. $25+shipping. The other pieces in the photo are the HVAC and Radio bezels/surrounds they have some defects, but they are completely serviceable. $10ea.+shipping.
Photos of damaged.
IMG_0263 (640x480).jpg
View attachment 15486
IMG_0265 (640x480).jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gauge cluster from a '91 Very good condition. $50+shipping
View attachment 15484
Cover for gauge cluster from a '91 Exterior is excellent. One of the mounting tabs is partially damaged. This defect would not prevent the part from having a solid attachment to the dash. $10+shipping.
View attachment 15478
Bezel/surround for gauge cluster. Good condition. As in no cracks of other damage. The wear on the buttons is what is keeping it from very good/excellent condition. $35+shipping.
View attachment 15480
Driver and passenger door vents, extra driver door louver assembly. Excellent working condition. I believe that they will fit all years. $25+shipping. The other pieces in the photo are the HVAC and Radio bezels/surrounds they have some defects, but they are completely serviceable. $10ea.+shipping.
Photos of damaged.
View attachment 15482
View attachment 15486
View attachment 15488
Looking for a gauge cluster for electronic speed sensor manual transmission vehicle, let me know if you still have this, for some reason I cannot view the pictures

1 - 2 of 2 Posts