Honda Prelude Forum banner
1101 - 1117 of 1117 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not when it was sold for 30K. I think these are the same pictures.
Bring a Trailer auction

The car is actually at Peter Cunningham's RealTime Racing Collection Hall over in Wisconsin. He's acquired a lot of nice, low-mileage Hondas over the recent past, and the 3rd gen Prelude was one of them. You can see the Prelude on the lower left.

RealTime Collection Hall

·
Registered
30 Posts
We get a ton of threads that are neat finds for third gen goodies on ebay...so hopefully this thread will keep it a little more organized. Absolutely no discussion on this thread. Use PMs or start your own thread for discussion. As the auctions end, I will go through and delete the now useless post.

Please post an accurate description and link.
I found these genuine Honda valve cover gaskets for 13$ shipped. Check em out. I got one. I'd bet money on it being real. If its not its certainly a Honda quality "fake." (Its not fake.)😁

·
Registered
625 Posts
I found these genuine Honda valve cover gaskets for 13$ shipped. Check em out. I got one. I'd bet money on it being real. If its not its certainly a Honda quality "fake." (Its not fake.)😁

[/URL]

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate to do this and know imma regret if I do but I feel I need to move on and get a bigger car for the family. The price is 3k nothing less. This thing is mint. I know a lot of ppl are are gonna bash by saying that's too much blah blah blah. I don't care! You don't find many fully rebuilt b20a like this. This baby will run for another 25 years now. So I leave it at that! Any CA luders interested pm me. 9apps cartoonhd

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't agree with either of you. If you look at the pictures it goes overtop of the factory bumper, just like a Xenon lip does.

You can see the seem along the bottom of the factory 88/89 moulding all around.

The Mugen bumper is a complete replacement, unlike this one. It doesn't have a moulding, the turn signals are flush and not sunk like oem, and the bottom of the center opening is straight not curved:
You can still buy that front bumper online. I just seen it the other day. But I forgot where. A website called carmate.com still sells the "B Style" side skirts that go with that ........ok I found it. It is hidden on the site. CARMATE Honda Prelude 1987-1990 "B Style" Front Cover - bodykits aero kits spoiler bodykit and much more carbon body kit spoilers

1101 - 1117 of 1117 Posts