Honda Prelude Forum banner

1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
That was actually a scam. It was on barnfinds as well. The car was sold on BaT a while back. It actually has less than 10k miles.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not when it was sold for 30K. I think these are the same pictures.
Bring a Trailer auction

The car is actually at Peter Cunningham's RealTime Racing Collection Hall over in Wisconsin. He's acquired a lot of nice, low-mileage Hondas over the recent past, and the 3rd gen Prelude was one of them. You can see the Prelude on the lower left.

RealTime Collection Hall

·
Registered
30 Posts
We get a ton of threads that are neat finds for third gen goodies on ebay...so hopefully this thread will keep it a little more organized. Absolutely no discussion on this thread. Use PMs or start your own thread for discussion. As the auctions end, I will go through and delete the now useless post.

Please post an accurate description and link.
I found these genuine Honda valve cover gaskets for 13$ shipped. Check em out. I got one. I'd bet money on it being real. If its not its certainly a Honda quality "fake." (Its not fake.)😁

·
Registered
604 Posts
I found these genuine Honda valve cover gaskets for 13$ shipped. Check em out. I got one. I'd bet money on it being real. If its not its certainly a Honda quality "fake." (Its not fake.)😁

[/URL]

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice. I've been checking Honda Parts Direct. They had none. I've recently found that we can order from Bernardi Parts as well. They wont charge shipping on large orders it seems. I havent ordered yet, but says zero on my current cart.
In that case they might be unavailable

1101 - 1109 of 1109 Posts